We welcome new patients.
We give priority to our regular patients & encourage them to enrol.
Currently, all the doctors are accepting new enrolments of patients excepting Dr Wee-Ling Khoo.
Enrolment is a Ministry of Health process enabling reduced fees for consultations, principally for New Zealand citizens & residents. Enrolment with us is free of charge.
- To view our FEES
- For a summary please see MOH RULES
- For more comprehensive details see Guide to eligibility for publicly funded health services
- “I REGISTERED WITH THE PRACTICE – AM I ENROLLED?”
Some Benefits of Enrolling
- Lower fees
- Online appointments bookings available.
- Online repeat scripts (from late August).
- Priority to be seen for appointments at busy times
- Many subsidised health promotion programmes run by our Procare PHO are only for enrolled patients
- Your doctor can access many of your reports & results from the hospital
- Healthcare from a great health team!