We welcome new patients.
We give priority to our regular patients & encourage them to enrol.
Currently, all the doctors are accepting new enrolments of patients (except Dr Wee-Ling Khoo and Dr. Carmel Built)
For your first visit to us, please book a double appointment (30mins – charge is up to 2x15min consultation fee). We have found that by spending that extra time in the first consultation, we can better understand your health needs, cross check any of your medications, do some preventative medicine and we can get to know you and vice versa.
Enrolment is a Ministry of Health process enabling reduced fees for consultations, principally for New Zealand citizens & residents. Enrolment with us is free of charge.
- To view our FEES
- For a summary please see MOH RULES
- For more comprehensive details see Guide to eligibility for publicly funded health services
- “I REGISTERED WITH THE PRACTICE – AM I ENROLLED?”
Some Benefits of Enrolling
- Lower fees
- Online appointments bookings available.
- Online requests for repeat scripts
- Online access to test results and your doctor’s comments
- Priority to be seen for appointments at busy times
- Many subsidised health promotion programmes run by our Procare PHO are only for enrolled patients
- Your doctor can access many of your reports & results from the hospital
- Healthcare from a great health team!